Meeting Sundays @ 11AM at the club called Church 69 Kilmarnock Street Boston MA

Thursday, July 2, 2009

July Sundays @ Fenway Church

July 5 - "Collision: the Culture and the Gospel" - Jesse Sudirgo (no parking due to Red Sox game)

July 12
- "Responding to Failure" - Jan Horjus & Jeremy Jackson (no parking due to Red Sox game)

July 19
- Guest Speaker - Ian Ashby, Team Leader of Newfrontiers Northeast

July 26
- No Sunday Service - Join us at Celebration Northeast at 9:30AM at Gordon College's Chapel (free)

Click here for directions to Gordon Chapel.


My family and I will be on vacation in Montana visiting Betsy's family from July 8 - 21 enjoying the mountains, outdoors, and family. We will miss all of you, and I already can't wait to be back and hear the reports of all God has been doing in your midst during our absence. I pray you are growing in faith and love this summer and also finding time to rest. My prayers as always are for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment