Meeting Sundays @ 11AM at the club called Church 69 Kilmarnock Street Boston MA

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Healing @ First Service

Here is a really cool report I received from one of our international visitors who was at our launch. At the end of the meeting, I had severe stomach and chest pains. I felt God wanted me to pray for anyone who needed healing specifically for stomach and heart issues. I shared my impressions during the service and prayed a general prayer for anyone who needed healing. Joanna is the second person who reported having a severe stomach issue that was in attendance that day.
Hi,
We visited the Church on the opening day and spoke to you and your wife briefly. We enjoyed the warmth and life at the church. We are back in Denmark now.
I felt I had to let you know that during the meeting you mentioned someone had a stomach ache. I have serious digestive problems. I was in Hospital twice last year. I had been having bad problem through most of the trip. I have had no stomach ache since that day. So thank you for your obedience and I hope this email will encourage you.

Blessing

Joanna

Jesus is real, and I am so grateful HE still speaks and heals today.

No comments:

Post a Comment