Meeting Sundays @ 11AM at the club called Church 69 Kilmarnock Street Boston MA

Monday, October 27, 2008

Out of Hiding @ Fenway Church - Sunday Nov. 2

Join us as Out of Hiding's rock sound and passionate spirituality invade Fenway Church's Sunday service for a time of music, healing, and a life-altering message. Out of Hiding (formerly Holyfire) are some of my closest friends, and I strongly recommend taking the opportunity to experience them in person for yourself.


http://www.myspace.com/outofhidingmusic


Hosted by Fenway Church


Sunday November 2 @ 1pm


69 Kilmarnock Street Boston


Facebook Event


Below is one young man's encounter with God's healing power at a previous concert.




I attended a Holyfire Concert last Saturday (March of 2006) hosted by Fenway Church and experienced an amazing healing. I have played baseball my entire life and began to play catcher when I was ten years old. However, every time I catch I experience lingering pain and stiffening in my knees.



On that particular night, my left knee was especially stiff and in pain. During the concert, the lead singer had a prophetic word saying he believed God wanted to heal someone with problems in their left knee. Some people next to me prayed from me, and I was immediately filled completely with the Holy Spirit and healed. My knees have not hurt since that night. In fact, I even played two games as catcher in two days – one went for extra innings – and my knees are still fine.



DJ


No comments:

Post a Comment