Meeting Sundays @ 11AM at the club called Church 69 Kilmarnock Street Boston MA

Friday, April 20, 2012

The Vision of Fenway Church - Intro


This Sunday, I was in the middle of preaching from Acts 2 on our church's vision and values when the fire alarm at the club went off! Since the church is the people, not a building or service, we had no problem moving outside to the Fens. 

Kinda the closest I've ever gotten to an epic Jesus outdoor preaching moment. I'm thinking we should do some outdoor services this summer... anyone down?

Anyways, the preach got me thinking about the vision of our church and how important it is. Let me take a moment (or two) to describe it (ok it ended up being three separate posts, don't worry links below), and I think you will see why. Here it is...

Loving Others, Transforming Neighborhoods, Serving Nations

Loving Others -> Click Here
Transforming Neighborhoods -> Click Here
Serving Nations -> Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment